- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I was a university student at the time and I received a text message about earn where you learn. I attended one of the information sessions being held by Odetta, and she spoke about the benefits and why it would be the best idea to join Sutherland. From the session, I was inspired to start my career with the company in November 2012.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three accomplishments are being promoted from an agent to a Subject Matter Expert and then to Team Manager within six months, currently being in the role of a Senior Team Manager, and launching a specific program at UWI in February of this year and currently outperforming other more tenured sites.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
There is no one person to name as the most impactful on my career at Sutherland. I must say it has been my colleagues and members of my team that I associate with on a daily basis who have given me drive to always excel. It also gives me great satisfaction to lead and develop individuals to grow and attain new roles in the company, and knowing that I contributed to that development is a great feeling.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I have receive at work was to always be proactive in my communications. It’s always best to over communicate and take ownership in whatever I do.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself having my own business and having my employee’s provide the best customer service second to none.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to time travel.