- What gets you up morning, ready to seize the day? No, not your dog or alarm….but what REALLY motivates you to give your best each day?
My wife inspires me. She shows me what a person can do who is determined.
- What three accomplishments are you most proud of since your start with Sutherland? Big or small, every accomplishment counts!
Three accomplishments that I am most proud of since my start with Sutherland are that I have increased my confidence, learned how to network, and it has taught me a lot about the U.S.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Gina, my manager, has made the biggest impact on my career.
- What advice would you share with someone interested in your role at Sutherland?
Take every opportunity to learn; you never know where it will help you.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
It’s a multi-cultural company.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever received is that work is work and home is home. This means what happens at work leave at work, and what happens at home should not affect your work
8. When away from the office, what are your favorite activities or hobbies?
Anything to do with computers!
9. Where can we connect with you on social media? We want to show off your spotlight when it’s done!
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.