- What is one of your favorite quotes and why?
“Play it where it lands.” This was painted on the back of the doors on the 10th floor here when I first started, and it completely describes customer service. If a customer brings you an issue, it’s now yours; work it as though it’s your issue.
- Personally, how did it feel to be recognized as a Platinum Performer?
This is not the first time I’ve been recognized as a Platinum Performer. I have been here for over six and a half years and I consistently do my job the same every day. I will go above and beyond if the opportunity arises; otherwise, I treat every customer the same.
- What song best describes you?
“Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield
- What kind of advice can you give a fellow employee that wants to achieve Platinum status?
Do your job to the best of your ability. Learn how the services work (from simple inputs to the different types of services) and try to educate members. If you’re not sure how to answer a customer’s question, ASK! The only stupid questions are the ones we don’t ask because we are afraid of the reactions of others. It is also important to remember that all teammates are important, regardless of how tech-savvy they are; treat each one accordingly.
- Personally, what kind of drive, dedication, routine, and commitment did it take to get to this point?
I come in every day prepared to do my job to the best of my ability. I try to be as helpful as possible to my co-workers and my customers. If someone around me needs help, I am more than happy to take the time to assist them, especially if it makes their job easier. I enjoy the job I do.