- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
I would say just the fact that I am able to get up in the morning, because life is not promised. Every morning I wake up happy and healthy is a blessing.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Steve Leyro and Shayne Rath, for motivating me and making sure I always know that I’m an asset to this team, for always having a great sense of humor, and for making it a pleasure to come to work each morning.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit Egypt! Because, why wouldn’t you want to visit Egypt? There is so much interesting history there!
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I’ve ever received is to never to take myself too seriously and always follow my heart.
- What are you looking forward to the most in 2017?
I am looking forward to seeing my brother who is in the military and finally meeting his lady friend.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
The relationships I have built with my coworkers and supervisors, I will always carry with me. I have so much love for my Sutherland family.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I dance, camp, and see live music.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are different, exotic, and funny. (I asked my coworkers this question and that was the response.)
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
Chicken nuggets, garbage plates, and tatertots are my favorite snacks to bring to work.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be to change into an animal.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.