- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland in November 2015. I had applied to the company about a year before and my friend who works at another location referred me as well. I was in need of a job and took the opportunity that presented itself to me.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
What gets me up in the mornings is the people at work that I look forward to seeing, making the team successful, and the pay.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
My Team Manager has made the biggest impact in my life at Sutherland. He is always there encouraging and finding solutions to help with work duties and personal life achievements as well.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
For someone who wants to work at Sutherland, be open, courteous, and positive. Most of all, try to have fun. Since you spend most time at work, the people there are your second family.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I have ever received in life is to be all you can for yourself, then extend your best to others.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself in five years as a positive contributor to society, with my future kids, and making the most of life.
- What do you do outside of work?
I sleep as much as I can and spend time with family.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are friendly, trustworthy, and outspoken.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
I love having Soldanza Green Plantain chips (it’s a brand in Jamaica).
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be to see the future.