- What keeps you motivated and prepares you for a day in the office?
My motivation are my 2 children.
- What skills would you say you’ve improved on in the last year that have helped you to reach Platinum Performer status?
I’ve been able to improve on my patience & listening abilities in order to improve interaction between myself, peers, and consultants.
- Describe yourself in three words?
Dedicated, Fun, and Passionate
- What kind of drive, dedication, routine, and commitment did it take to get to this point?
I’m always looking for improvement and new challenges to take on.
- How do you push through, what you would consider to be your most difficult and frustrated days in the office?
My most difficult days to push through are days where I only have minimum tasks to complete (I’m a workaholic). I get through them by simply making the best of what the day has to offer. I’m a half full and not half empty kind of person.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.