- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started with Sutherland in 2005 right out of college. My first role was as a Sales Consultant for a leading communications company.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My advice to someone who wants to work at Sutherland is be brilliant in the basics!
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit the United Arab Emirates and would love to see Dubai one day.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The advice I would give out is this: be brilliant in the basics. That’s where it all starts!
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I love traveling and spending time with the family.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be speed!