- What skills would you say you’ve improved on in the last year that have helped you to reach Platinum Performer status?
Over the last year, I’ve definitely grown to be more patient with people. I am an extreme person in everything that I do, but becoming a team manager taught me to be a better listener. The spotlight is now for my Team. Their success is what makes me Platinum.
- Describe yourself in three words?
Loyal, Independent, Honest
- What kind of drive, dedication, routine, and commitment did it take to get to this point?
It took the unconditional support of my manager Ahmed El Attar, my mentor Boyko Denev, and a 100% commitment to the people I work with. My focus is on people, as they are the only constant in a business that changes every day.
- How do you push through? What would you consider to be your most difficult and frustrating days in the office?
The most frustrating situations at work come when the Team and I depend on other departments in order to complete a task. Corporate communication has its flaws, but in the end of the day, the WebEx Team always brings back my best mood.
- How do you respond to constructive criticism regarding your work performance?
I am always open to suggestions and advice if they’ll improve my work performance and results.