- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland in June 2015. I heard about Sutherland through my sister; she was working at the UWI location and she always talked about how she loved her job.
- Tell us something about Sutherland or your role specifically that others may not know.
My role is not just to answer calls. My role is to provide great customer service, leaving our customers with a good impact and representing our company to the fullest.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My advice to someone who wants to work at Sutherland is to be the best you can be, always put out 110%, and never forget to be yourself at all times.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
The two countries I would like to visit are India and Mexico. I would like to experience their culture and interact with people who are from there.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
The best advice I have received is never doubt yourself. You have the ability to achieve anything you want as long as you keep your eyes on the prize, believe in yourself, and work towards it.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
The superhero I would be is Pink Ranger because her name is Kim, she is pink (my favorite color), she is powerful, and she is always ready to help others. She reminds me of myself.