- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I started with Sutherland on November 16, 2015. I was informed about Sutherland by word of mouth while at my previous job. A friend of mine encouraged me and said that because I was delivering excellent customer service, my personality, and my willingness to help others, would get me a position. Based on my experience in this field, I applied and here I am.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
My assurance in God is what wakes me up in the mornings. It is a blessing to wake up to see a new day, knowing that God has given me a second chance to make something right, and make a difference in people’s lives, whether it is work or life related. I believe that purpose in God is not yet fulfilled and for that, I see every day as an opportunity.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My advice would be that it takes hard work, determination, and integrity to achieve greatness. There is room for growth at Sutherland but you have to give your best in any situation.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to travel to the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia to learn about different cultures, study, and work.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are confident, persistent, and ambitious.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be to read people’s minds and know their intentions.