- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
I went to Clarkson University to study Engineering and Management, but I took myself out of school due to personal reasons, and every day I work to get back to my four-column, three-story mansion in the peaks.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
Mt top three most important accomplishments here at Sutherland are meeting people, understanding the importance of terms and policies, and reading.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
Connor McDonald has made the biggest impact on my career.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
Learn from your mistakes, and learn that the more you experience, the stronger you grow and the more you become part of the elite working class.
- What are you looking forward to the most in 2017?
I am looking forward to being three times as better than my first year at Sutherland.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself having a degree in Engineering and Management, and Chemical Engineering, with a minor in Computer Science and programming.
- What do you do outside of work?
Outside of work, I build my empire.
- What three words best describe you?
Love. Laugh. Play.
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
My favorite snacks to bring to work are water, gummies, energy drinks, and rice crispy treats.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
If I could have one superpower, it would be shapeshifting.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.