- What gets you up in the morning, ready to seize the day? No, not your dog or alarm….but what REALLY motivates you to give your best each day?
Each day when I wake up, my team motivates me to get going, be focused and stay on track. I know that if I don’t come to work with a winning attitude, ready to conquer the world, neither will they.
- What advice would you share with someone interested in your role at Sutherland?
Be consistent. If you work hard, and are truly dedicated to your career, there is so much opportunity; it just takes time and patience!
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit?
I would like to visit Jamaica!
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
Know your “why!” This came from a webinar by Simon Sinek that was introduced to us by our site leader. It was very inspirational and compelling.
- What three words best describe you?
Funny, caring, and driven.
- Where can we connect with you on social media?
I’m on Facebook as Jamie Copes.
I would also like to credit my site director by name so that he gets credit where credit is due. His name is Ryan Peters!
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.