- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I was hired by a Recruiter to work at Sutherland in January of 2014.
- What gets you up in the morning? No, not your dog or alarm….but what really drives you to get up and give your best each day?
I am driven by my goals, both professional and personal. I read that successful people get up early, review their goals, exercise, and read something positive every day. I want to be successful, so I do what successful people do. I admit the toughest one out of those three is reading that early (smiling).
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would love to visit Egypt. Why Egypt you may ask? Well, because it’s Egypt (smiling)…the history, the pyramids, etc.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received at work or in life?
Brian Tracy said, “No matter where you work, you must think of yourself as self-employed.”
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are outgoing, ambitious, and organized.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be the ability to rapidly heal from any injury or sickness.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.