- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I came to Sutherland in December 2015 as a Team Manager to help start the account.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top accomplishments at Sutherland are becoming a Platinum Coach and winning Platinum Value Awards.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
It is a lot of hard work and it takes commitment, dedication, and focus. At Sutherland, once you are willing to work hard and put out the effort necessary, growth is inevitable.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
I work well with others and it gives me the opportunity to not only help members of my team create goals, but provide them with the guidance needed to achieve their targets. In addition, my voice and my opinions are heard which allows me to have a positive impact on my account.
- What do you do outside of work?
I’m a big football fan and I like playing with friends. I’m family oriented and I enjoy spending time with those closest to me including my oldest friends.
- What three words best describe you?
The three words that best describe me are ambitious, engaged, and approachable.