- How and when did you come to Sutherland?
I began working here in September 2015 out of the sheer fact that I needed a job to make ends meet.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland stands out from previous employers simply because there is so much room for growth. You would never think coming in as a consultant that there would be so many opportunities to move towards your career path.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My three most important accomplishments would be becoming a Team Manager, being recognized as a Platinum Value member of Sutherland, and actually building relationships with other employees that I know will last a lifetime.
- Who at Sutherland has made the biggest impact on your career and why?
These ladies may not know it but I would be lying if I didn’t say Renee Malcolm and Marsha Bandoo. Renee is a good manager. Marsha has and is still helping me so much while transitioning into my role as Team Manager.
- What would be your advice to someone who wants to work in your position at Sutherland?
My best advice to someone who wants to work in my position is to make sure they have fun doing their job. If they’re having fun, then they’ll like their job and actually want to excel at what they do, which is also the best advice I’ve ever gotten.
- What do you love most about your role at Sutherland?
The thing I love most about working at Sutherland is that I’m forced to be better than the person I was yesterday.