- How and when did you come to Sutherland Global?
I began at Sutherland Global in October of 2010! I was the referral of a former and current colleague.
- So far in your career at Sutherland, what are your top three most important accomplishments?
My top three most important accomplishments are being recognized as a Platinum Performer for Leadership, being promoted, and making an impact on not only the careers of my direct reports, but also the thousands of candidates and hires that we have every year.
- What makes Sutherland stand out from your previous employer(s)?
Sutherland stands out because of the people. Your job is always easier and more fun when you are surrounded by amazing people. Since day one, that’s who I have had around me.
- Which country that Sutherland operates in would you most like to visit and why?
I would like to visit the UK! I’ve always wanted to visit, especially now since I know some slang. For example…how’s tricks? (Thanks Glenn!)
- What are your favorite snacks or food to bring to work?
My favorite is Mountain Dew, which I really should quit.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be immortality.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.