Sutherland Global Services has a plethora of incredible people. However, we have many who are willing to go the Extra Mile. In acknowledgment of their efforts, we honor them as a Platinum Performer. Recipients of this prestigious award are invited to our special quarterly dinner where they are recognized for their contributions to the company. Meet one of Sutherland’s latest awardee.
- How does it feel to be recognized as a Platinum Performer?
It’s great! I couldn’t stop smiling when I found out! I really enjoy that I’m valued here at Sutherland- that someone has noticed the hard work I’ve done that I’m not responsible for, but I took up the challenge and succeeded.
- What motivates you professionally?
So many things!
- I want the responsibility and the independence
- I like setting and achieving challenging personal goals for myself
- Competitions, for example the contests we have monthly
- And of course, the recognition
- What song best describes you?
I’d have to say Amber by 311, because it’s my name!
- What kind of advice can you give a fellow employee that wants to achieve Platinum status?
Work hard, offer assistance to those who need it, take on other responsibilities and don’t give up! Just be approachable and people will look to you for guidance and assistance.
- Who is your role model and why?
My father was my biggest role model, he taught to me to be independent and always strive for more and to never to give up.