- How did you hear about Sutherland Global Services?
I heard about SGS in 2012 when the company was first introduced to the UWI campus. I was a student at the time, so I was contacted via my student email address.
- Why did you choose to apply to Sutherland?
I applied to SGS because it’s a global and growing company and I’ve always wanted to work in a multicultural organization.
- What is one thing you know about the company now that you wish you knew on day one?
I wish I knew then that I’d meet team members who feel like friends and family. I would have applied sooner!
- If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
I would choose Teleportation! Why? Because I hope to visit the seven “wonders of the world” before I’m 60 years old and vacation in exotic locations. With this superpower, I could go anywhere within the blink of an eye.
- Tell us about a memorable moment you had during your training process here at Sutherland.
Well, I’ll never forget my funniest moment during my first week – My first telephone conference! I couldn’t match a voice to a name and I had no idea what was being discussed. Thankfully, my team members here filled me in on intervals!
- What are you most looking forward to here at Sutherland Global Services?
The opportunity to make a significant contribution towards my department’s goals and grow professionally.
- What is your ultimate career goal?
To become a successful Human Resource Manager (or “People Enabler” as I like to say).
- What is your ideal travel destination?
I have so many! Atlantis Paradise Island in Bahamas, a weekend in Paris to visit historic sites, a trip to Grand Canyon Skywalk, to name a few.
- What would you throw in a blender to create your ultimate smoothie/milkshake?
Grapes, red velvet ice cream, strawberries, gummy bears, and cinnamon. I’ve never tried it before though!