- Why did you want to work here?
I want the ability to use my education to move into management and perhaps one day transfer to the Philippines in an internal position.
- What have you enjoyed the most so far at Sutherland Global?
Making friends with my fellow trainees.
- What is your favorite part of training?
My favorite part of training was interacting with my classmates and my trainer, Tim Stam.
- If you could stock a vending machine with anything, what would you stock it with and why?
Salad, because there are few healthy choices in the vending machines.
- What were you doing previously before you came to Sutherland?
I was an older, non-traditional student at the University of Rochester where I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in History.
- What’s your favorite hobby or non-work related activity to do in your spare time?
I work with my Grandson in the Cub Scouts and I volunteer as a Unit Commissioner in the local Council.
- What’s something you’re hoping to take away from your work experience here at Sutherland?
I hope that Sutherland gives me the opportunity to showcase my talents and education in many different areas.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.