- Why did you want to work here?
I wanted to work at Sutherland for the opportunity and advancement. Sutherland recognizes and values its employees.
- What have you enjoyed the most so far at Sutherland Global?
I have enjoyed my work and the people, especially my great team!
- What was/is your favorite part of training?
My favorite part of training was making a video!
- If you could stock a vending machine with anything, what would you stock it with and why?
I would stock it with healthy fresh foods so we can all enjoy the benefits of healthy eating.
- What were you doing previously before you came to Sutherland?
Before I came to Sutherland I was a Workforce Management Analyst for Time Warner Business Class in Charlotte, NC.
- What’s your favorite hobby or non-work related activity to do in your spare time?
Visiting and enjoying the many different New York State Parks.
- What’s something you’re hoping to take away from your work experience here at Sutherland?
I am hoping to gain job knowledge and friendship with the people here.
- What inspires you to succeed in your professional environment?
Ongoing challenges, a variety of work, and learning something new every day inspire me to succeed in a professional environment!
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.