- What were you doing before you began working at Sutherland?
I was the Overnight Manager of a gas station in Buffalo, N.Y., before I moved back home.
- What made you want to work at Sutherland?
My friend referred me so I would have better career opportunities.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Sutherland?
I like being able to talk to people all around the nation and getting to know them.
- How is your life better since you began working at Sutherland?
My career at Sutherland has helped me maintain financial stability in order to save and go back to school.
- How has working at Sutherland affected your future or the future of your family?
Sutherland has set the groundwork for me to achieve my goals, which are going back to school and getting my degree.
- What career plans do you have for your future?
I am interested in growing with Sutherland, and I am looking forward to becoming an Alternative Therapist after I finish school.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
I want to be living in Ireland, going to school for alternative medicines, and possibly running my own practice of alternative therapies.
- If you could stock a vending machine with anything, what would you stock it with and why?
I would stock it with prepackaged fruit because it would be nice to have a healthy treat.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy being outside and learning about different cultures. I am learning to spin poi, which is a Hawaiian tradition of fire spinning.
- Do you have a funny nickname? If so, what is it?
My nickname is Lil Tabes, because I’m the youngest Taber of 4.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.