- Why did you want to work here?
Sutherland Global provided me with the opportunity to do graphic designs all day every day and that is something I really enjoy doing!
- What have you enjoyed the most so far at Sutherland Global?
I enjoy working with my team and doing designs all day.
- What is your favorite part of training?
Coming to work every day and learning new things.
- If you could stock a vending machine with anything, what would you stock it with and why?
Healthy fruit snacks and cookies, to promote a healthy life style and also to say “here have a cookie and enjoy your day!”
- What were you doing previously before you came to Sutherland?
Graphic designer and Customer care representative at CopyCat Creations
- What’s your favorite hobby or non-work related activity to do in your spare time?
Going to the beach
- What’s something you’re hoping to take away from your work experience here at Sutherland?
How to be the best team player I can be.
Meet our Author!
By Amber Kukiela| Amber is the Candidate Experience Specialist for Sutherland Global Services. She has a diverse background in marketing and has worked with Welch Allyn Inc. and the New York Family Business Center. She is a recent graduate of Le Moyne College where she majored in Business Marketing and minored in Philosophy and Art Administration. During her time at Le Moyne, she was a sprinter and high jumper for the NCAA track and field team. Since then, she has been running in 5k races around the Central NY area. When not running, she dabbles in photography, painting, and illustrating. She also enjoys baking and cooking and uses her coworkers as taste testers.