Talent Acquisition – Candidate Experience Specialist: Social Media
Sutherland Global Services is constantly adding driven, talented, and exceptional people to our growing team. Get to know one of our newest additions!
- What was your first impression of Sutherland?
At first, I thought Sutherland was HUGE! I was very concerned that I’d get lost in the mix with all of the other employees. I was delightfully proven wrong on that aspect!
- Why did you want to work here?
I really wanted to be a part of a growing company and hopefully assist in building new relationships and market growths for years to come.
- What have you enjoyed the most so far at Sutherland Global?
I have truly enjoyed the people here with whom I work alongside. They all make coming to work all more enjoyable!
- Who did you first see live in concert?
I experienced my first concert at the Great New York State Fair in Syracuse, and I saw Journey perform as well as the Styx.
- What were you doing before you started working at Sutherland?
Before I started at Sutherland I had actually been attending school at Le Moyne College out in Syracuse, NY. I kept very busy studying Business Marketing, and worked multiple part-time jobs and ran track.
- What’s one of your favorite non-work related activities?
I’d have to say I love spending time with my friends. I don’t get to see them all that often anymore because everyone has moved away, but when I do, it’s an absolute blast!