Fernando Romero De La Hoz
- What skills would you say you have improved on in the last year that have helped you to reach Platinum Performer status?
I have greatly improved my teamwork skills. I’ve learned it’s not about waiting for results, but working with the team to achieve objectives and meet KPIs. I try every day to motivate my team by having a positive attitude and doing various activities that make them feel inspired.
- How would you explain your job in one sentence to an eight year old?
I have a nine year old sister, and when she asks me about my job I tell her that I am a leader. I explain that I help my team achieve goals, and I show them the best way to do their job.
- If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
“The Team Manager Of The People”
- Describe yourself in three words?
Integral, Entrepreneur, Responsible
- What kind of drive, dedication, routine, and commitment did it take to get to this point?
I like to instill confidence in the people I work with. The well-being of my team always comes first. I like to talk about their personal lives so I am able to identify the root cause of any behaviors that may be affecting their work. Every day when I get to the production floor I greet all of the Consultants. I come in each day with the best attitude to generate positive energy. I like to encourage a competitive spirit amongst the Consultants in my group, so I’m constantly running contests based on the results of their KPIs. I think my success is due to the management philosophy I have adopted. A Manager should not only be a boss, but a leader. I believe in working with my team to get results, not demanding them.