- What motivates you professionally?
I like being challenged and helping others. In our program, I can be presented with many unique issues each day. I love the process of solving problems and making a customer happy.
- What song best describes you?
Round Here by Counting Crows
- What kind of advice can you give a fellow employee that wants to achieve Platinum status?
Always look for ways to become more efficient and never let a customer know if you have doubts on fixing their problem. Express confidence and use your resources. Your goal is to lighten up your customer’s day a little as well as solve their issues.
- Who is your role model and why?
Stanley Kubrick – A man who was a staunch perfectionist in everything he did. Always looking for new ways to make things better and push boundaries with clever solutions.
- Do you consider achieving platinum status one of your most significant accomplishments here at Sutherland?
It’s a nice accomplishment, however all the people I’ve helped gives me a far greater sense of accomplishment than that. It’s great to be recognized, however.
- If you had to pick one place in the world to live for the next 20 years, where would that be? And why?
I’ll just say Europe. So much history and things to see. I could live there 40 years and still have not run out of amazing places to visit